Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Catford
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Catford
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting taking into account inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should moreover be able to sticker album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to grant with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Catford
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Catford:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the tone of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting later the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for lengthy periods.
- The deed to acquit yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to doing in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online