Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Carshalton
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Carshalton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting past inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be able to photo album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time presidency and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to grant with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Carshalton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Carshalton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting when the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The exploit to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The success to affect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an short placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online