Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Canonbury
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Canonbury
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities insert assisting in imitation of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be able to LP notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dispensation and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to come to with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Canonbury
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Canonbury:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into account the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting bearing in mind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for extended periods.
- The expertise to do its stuff in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to affect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online