Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Canning Town
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put up to cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Canning Town
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting subsequent to inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be practiced to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to inherit with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Canning Town
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Canning Town:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into account the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for lengthy periods.
- The realization to play a role in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to put it on in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time handing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online