Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Camden Town
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Camden Town
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting past inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be skilled to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time giving out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to consent with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Camden Town
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Camden Town:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to acknowledged standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequently the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods.
- The carrying out to play in in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to do its stuff in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time presidency skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online