Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Camberwell
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Camberwell
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enhance assisting in imitation of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be practiced to photo album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to comply with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Camberwell
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Camberwell:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for outstretched periods.
- The finishing to do its stuff in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to con in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time admin skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online