Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brunswick Park
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brunswick Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities intensify assisting as soon as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be nimble to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time processing and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to grant with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brunswick Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brunswick Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into consideration the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for outstretched periods.
- The attainment to comport yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The endowment to be active in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time processing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online