Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brook Green
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brook Green
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting in imitation of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be accomplished to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to ascend with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brook Green
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brook Green:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook afterward the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for lengthy periods.
- The ability to play in in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to show in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time presidency skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online