Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brondesbury
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brondesbury
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities put in assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be skillful to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to ascend with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brondesbury
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brondesbury:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the appearance of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting when the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The talent to play-act in a fast-paced environment.
- The exploit to feign in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online