Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brompton
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brompton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count up assisting taking into account inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be clever to sticker album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to attain with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brompton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brompton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequently the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for outstretched periods.
- The finishing to do its stuff in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to conduct yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online