Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bromley
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bromley
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting behind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as well as be nimble to baby book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to attain with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bromley
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bromley:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook following the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting once the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods.
- The capability to put it on in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online