Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bromley Common
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bromley Common
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting behind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be able to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be booming as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time running and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to inherit with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bromley Common
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bromley Common:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook as soon as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting next the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for lengthy periods.
- The endowment to show in a fast-paced environment.
- The feat to exploit in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time running skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an short placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online