Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brockley
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brockley
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities total assisting once inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be adept to LP notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time presidency and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to grant with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brockley
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brockley:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook behind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting behind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The realization to play a role in a fast-paced environment.
- The attainment to proceed in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time running skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online