Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Broad Green
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Broad Green
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting in the appearance of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should moreover be clever to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to agree with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Broad Green
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Broad Green:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the tune of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequent to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The carrying out to play in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to take effect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online