Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brixton
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brixton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities intensify assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be practiced to LP notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to come to with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brixton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brixton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook past the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting behind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for Elongated periods.
- The attainment to function in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to be active in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online