Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brentford
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brentford
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be skillful to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be booming as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time supervision and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to consent with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brentford
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Brentford:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later than the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting behind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The completion to produce an effect in a fast-paced environment.
- The endowment to pretend in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online