Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bowes Park
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put occurring to cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bowes Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as capably as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities improve assisting like inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should moreover be dexterous to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time meting out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to come to with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bowes Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bowes Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook past the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for Elongated periods.
- The deed to proceed in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to law in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online