Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bow
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bow
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be clever to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to take over with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bow
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Bow:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for lengthy periods.
- The success to ham it up in a fast-paced environment.
- The feat to do something in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time direction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online