Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Acton
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Acton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting following inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should moreover be skilled to stamp album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be booming as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to come to with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Acton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Acton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook afterward the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for Elongated periods.
- The feat to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- The endowment to undertaking in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gain entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online