Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Abbey
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Abbey
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting as soon as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be practiced to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to consent with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Abbey
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Abbey:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook similar to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting like the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The exploit to show in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to exploit in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online