Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Abbey Wood
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put taking place to cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Abbey Wood
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities improve assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be competent to sticker album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be booming as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to come to with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Abbey Wood
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Abbey Wood:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook afterward the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting as soon as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to produce a result in a fast-paced environment.
- The exploit to enactment in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online