Commis Chef Jobs In Lambeth
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in public notice kitchens to loan their culinary knowledge and skills. They show various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Lambeth
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count informing the official of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should work up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow whatever instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Lambeth
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for extended periods.
- The endowment to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online