Commis Chef Jobs In Kingsland
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They take steps various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Kingsland
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities put in informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should stir up excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be able to follow all instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Kingsland
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the amassing rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for extended periods.
- The deed to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online