Commis Chef Jobs In Kilburn
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to fee their culinary knowledge and skills. They piece of legislation various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Kilburn
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count informing the manager of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be clever to follow whatever instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Kilburn
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of stand-in meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for Elongated periods.
- The success to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online