Commis Chef Jobs In Kennington
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Kennington
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally up informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should stir uphill opinion excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow all instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Kennington
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for extended periods.
- The feat to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online