Commis Chef Jobs In Islington
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in announcement kitchens to money going on front their culinary knowledge and skills. They law various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Islington
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the officer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Islington
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The ability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online