Commis Chef Jobs In Hoxton
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in billboard kitchens to development their culinary knowledge and skills. They put it on various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hoxton
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should move around excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow whatever instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hoxton
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The deed to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online