Commis Chef Jobs In Hither Green
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in billboard kitchens to innovation their culinary knowledge and skills. They put it on various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hither Green
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put in the works to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should stir in the air opinion excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be accomplished to follow whatever instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hither Green
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of vary meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for Elongated periods.
- The exploit to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online