Commis Chef Jobs In Highgate
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to development their culinary knowledge and skills. They comport yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Highgate
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities intensify informing the executive of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should whisk excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skillful to follow everything instructions and agree with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Highgate
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The skill to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online