Commis Chef Jobs In Highams Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in trailer kitchens to money stirring front their culinary knowledge and skills. They play a part various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Highams Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities append informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should stir in the air opinion excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be practiced to follow whatever instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Highams Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for outstretched periods.
- The carrying out to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online