Commis Chef Jobs In Heathfield
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in public notice kitchens to increase their culinary knowledge and skills. They play various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Heathfield
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally informing the manager of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should stir up excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be practiced to follow anything instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Heathfield
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for extended periods.
- The feat to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online