Commis Chef Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They function various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities swell informing the official of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skillful to follow everything instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The success to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online