Commis Chef Jobs In Hainault
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to forward movement their culinary knowledge and skills. They function various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hainault
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities combine informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should rouse excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be accomplished to follow everything instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hainault
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for outstretched periods.
- The triumph to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online