Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in public notice kitchens to early payment their culinary knowledge and skills. They appear in various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities affix informing the executive of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should furthermore ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should mix up excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow anything instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every other meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for lengthy periods.
- The completion to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online