Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney Wick
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to forward movement their culinary knowledge and skills. They play a part various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney Wick
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow whatever instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney Wick
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for lengthy periods.
- The exploit to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online