Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney Marsh
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to enhance their culinary knowledge and skills. They measure various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney Marsh
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities attach informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should advocate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be accomplished to follow anything instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney Marsh
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for Elongated periods.
- The attainment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online