Commis Chef Jobs In Grove Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in want ad kitchens to fee their culinary knowledge and skills. They work various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Grove Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities include informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skillful to follow all instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Grove Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swap meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for lengthy periods.
- The finishing to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or gain access to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online