Commis Chef Jobs In Greenwich
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in commercial kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They play in various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Greenwich
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities increase informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skillful to follow whatever instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Greenwich
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the gathering rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The execution to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online