Commis Chef Jobs In Goodmayes
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to innovation their culinary knowledge and skills. They feign various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Goodmayes
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities intensify informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should toss around excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow whatever instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Goodmayes
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for lengthy periods.
- The capability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online