Commis Chef Jobs In Golders Green
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to improve their culinary knowledge and skills. They put-on various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Golders Green
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities insert informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should disquiet excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be able to follow whatever instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Golders Green
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gain access to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online