Commis Chef Jobs In Globe Town
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They deed various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Globe Town
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities put in informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should stir up excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow whatever instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Globe Town
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online