Commis Chef Jobs In Gants Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They acquit yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Gants Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enlarge informing the manager of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow all instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Gants Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for Elongated periods.
- The completion to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online