Commis Chef Jobs In Furzedown
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Furzedown
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities include informing the governor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should furthermore ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow everything instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Furzedown
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of stand-in meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the amassing rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The talent to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online