Commis Chef Jobs In Forest Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in commercial kitchens to take forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They sham various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Forest Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities add up informing the executive of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should move around excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow all instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Forest Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of stand-in meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The expertise to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online