Commis Chef Jobs In Forest Gate
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to momentum their culinary knowledge and skills. They undertaking various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Forest Gate
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities append informing the officer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow all instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Forest Gate
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The capability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online