Commis Chef Jobs In Foots Cray
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to encroachment their culinary knowledge and skills. They produce an effect various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Foots Cray
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put up to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally up informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be accomplished to follow everything instructions and agree with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Foots Cray
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for extended periods.
- The success to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online