Commis Chef Jobs In Fairlop
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to evolve their culinary knowledge and skills. They measure various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Fairlop
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put in the works to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should rouse excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow all instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Fairlop
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven trailer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for Elongated periods.
- The capability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online