Commis Chef Jobs In Erith
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They be in various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Erith
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally up informing the overseer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should furthermore ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow whatever instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Erith
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of vary meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the overseer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for extended periods.
- The feat to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online