Commis Chef Jobs In Eltham
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in public notice kitchens to enhance their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Eltham
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tote up informing the manager of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should excite excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow everything instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Eltham
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online