Commis Chef Jobs In Elmstead
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to onslaught their culinary knowledge and skills. They be in various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Elmstead
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities attach informing the executive of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Elmstead
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for extended periods.
- The endowment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an short placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online